Temporary Visas
Home | About Us | Our Services | Temporary Visas | "Green Card" | Contact Us | Links | Fees/Payments | NEWS

B-1/B-2 Visitor's Visa
Available to visitors coming to the U.S. for business or pleasure. Citizens of certain countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. for up to 90 days without abtaining a visa (Visa Waiver Program).

E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas
Traders and Investors and their employees may receive visas to carry their business in the U.S. if their home country has a commercial treaty with the U.S. conferring this visa eligibility.

F-1 and M-1 Student Visas

Student Visa, which permit foreign students to attend U.S. full course studies and in some cases, a limited period for paractical training in their field of study. Limited employment is permitted in some cases.

H-1B Professionals (Specialty) Occupation Visas

Requires at least a  bachelor's degree or its equivalent work experi-ence. Permits employment of pro-fessional level workers by a sponsoring employer. Visas for up to three years with "extension" for another three years. Necessary are a Prevailing Wage Determination and a working permit. 

J-1 Exchange Visitor Visas

Persons coming to the U.S. in an approved exchange program may be eligible fot the J-1 visa. Covers students, short-term scholars, business trainees. For up to 18 month, then a two year home resi-dency outside the U.S. applies. A waiver may be available.

K-1 Fiancee and K-3 Spouse Visas
Actually a immigrant visa for fiancées and spouses of U.S. citizens when U.S. citizen in U.S. and fiancée or spouse outside U.S.
L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visas
Available to executives, managers and specialized knowledge employees, transferred to the employer's U.S. related company. Executives and managers in L-1 status may be eligible for permanent residency without the need for a labor certification.
O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
Visa for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability. This includes athletes, scientists, entertainers. Visa up to three years with "extensions" in one year increments.
P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas
Special visa for athletes, artists, entertainers and entertaining groups.
R-1 Religious Worker Visas
Visas for religious workers who are being transferred to the U.S. by a related recognized inter-national church.
This is a special category, set up for certain professional workers from Mexico and Canada under the North American Free Trade Agreement. These visas are issued for one year and can be renewed in one year. increments.